It feels like it was just yesterday that we were moving into our dorms and arriving at East Carolina’s campus for the first time. Now, this chapter of college has ended and it’s on to bigger and better things for us Pirates!
From one new ECU alum to another, here are 20 things to do once you’ve walked across that stage into the real world:
1. Learn to play an instrument.
2. Take a virtual tour.
3. Rekindle a friendship.
4. Do virtual volunteering from home.
5. Make a new recipe.
6. Contact a former teacher or professor who’s impacted you.
7. Try a new type of exercise.
8. Start a documentary.
9. Read a memoir.
10. Learn a language.
11. Host a family game night.
12. Donate blood or plasma.
13. Find a modern-day pen pal.
14. Watch a foreign film.
15. Join or start a Netflix Party.
16. Watch a video game playthrough.
17. Write a letter to your future self.
18. Take an IGLive dance class.
19. Start a college scrapbook.
20. Start a blog.