A huge crystal chandelier twinkling in the dim lighting hung over a couple hundred people at the Rock Springs Center Friday evening. The smell of hairspray lingered backstage as cosmetologists quickly smoothed out any rogue hairs on the model’s heads. The inaudible chatter from the audience dwindled to silence at the sight of the models lining up.
As featured on
WZMB 91.3 FM Live
- Concerns surface over students use of GroupMe
- Joyner Library cuts budget in contract with Elsevier
- Uptown businesses benefit from takeout campaign
- TEC endorses Executive Ticket 1
- ECU TYA to present student-written play via Zoom
- Phase 3 of vaccinations begins, set to impact ECU and essential workers
- ECU awarded $1.9 million grant for ERPC
- SGA 2021-2022 election winners announced, Ticket 2 prevails
- TEC staff receives multiple NCCMA awards, claims Best of Show
- SGA Executive Ticket candidates share platform ideas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.