A huge crystal chandelier twinkling in the dim lighting hung over a couple hundred people at the Rock Springs Center Friday evening. The smell of hairspray lingered backstage as cosmetologists quickly smoothed out any rogue hairs on the model’s heads. The inaudible chatter from the audience dwindled to silence at the sight of the models lining up.
As featured on
Racism. It’s hard for some to talk about, hard for others to understand. But, The East Carolinian wants to give students, staff and community members the opportunity to share their experiences and concerns and to offer solutions. Submit your comments through our online form below or by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be shared at theeastcarolinian.com and some of them also will be shared in The East Carolinian’s digital print version. We’re Pirates and all in this together. Arrrrgghhh! (Note: Libelous, demeaning and racist comments will not be used.)
WZMB 91.3 FM Live
- Greek life expected to face changes
- Fifteen COVID-19 cases confirmed within ECU Athletics
- ECU Athletics’ future discussed
- Committee decides on Confederate monument relocation
- Social scientists must use their platforms for others
- ECU listed one of best prepared colleges for fall
- Board of Trustees hear from campus officials, talk chancellor search
- EC Scholars organizes fundraiser for BLM
- Contact tracing to be used in upcoming semester
- Pirates will go on the road, win games five and six
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.