East Carolina University football head coach Scottie Montgomery ends the second spring practice by talking about the difference that new defensive coordinator David Blackwell has brought to the team, both from an offensive and defensive standpoint. Coach Mo also talks other things such as coaching decisions, special teams roster moves, and the state of the running back groups.
As featured on
WZMB 91.3 FM Live
- Greenville protesters damage monument, vehicles in uptown
- Protesters continue to march in Greenville
- ECU student hate-speech under investigation
- ECU student, alumna attended Raleigh protest
- Greenville to enter second city-wide curfew
- ECU student body president reaches out to students after protest
- Uptown Greenville faces aftermath of protests
- Fall semester at ECU to start early
- NC senate votes on bar closures
- ECU police chief speaks on police brutality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.