East Carolina University’s Campus Recreation and Wellness celebrated their 25th annual Polar Bear Plunge on Feb. 25 at 5 p.m. where students participated in the plunge while they adhered to COVID-19 guidelines put in place throughout the duration of the event.
Welcome back pirates! As you make your return to campus The East Carolinian has created a forum that centers around topics within the community where readers can express their experiences and concerns. With the new guidelines set in place by East Carolina University do you feel as these precautions will keep you safe?
WZMB 91.3 FM Live
- City-scheduled First Street repavement to cover ‘Unite Against Racism’ mural
- Tyler Residence Hall room catches fire, GoFundMe created for student
- Ward and Slade to take office, begin preparation for fall return
- Football’s 2021 success hinges on Ahlers
- Transfer portal explained as players move on
- ECU track and field competes in Gamecock Invitational
- ECU advances to AAC semi-finals despite loss to Memphis
- Pirate statue’s sidewalk pavers increases accessibility for students, guests
- Jayden Gardner announces transfer to UVA for the 2021-2022 season
- Thank you for the memories, ECU