East Carolina University’s Student Activities Board held its 42nd annual Barefoot Rewind event on April 27 on the lawn behind the Main Campus Student Center where food trucks, rides and virtual music from artist Lupe Fiasco as well as in-person performances by DJ High Demand and The Incomplete Band entertained the community.
Lauren Freitag, a senior public health major, said she heard about Barefoot Rewind through friends and saw the email announcement for the event which was sent to the ECU community. She said the free food given to people outside of the student center, as well as the several food trucks, was a great incentive for people to attend.
Freshman communication major Federico De La Rosa said this event is a great example of what college was like before the COVID-19 and it shows freshmen what to expect when the pandemic is over. This event was the perfect opportunity for students to enjoy free food, music with friends and the community, according to De La Rosa.
“It’s really cool to see all these kids out here and see what college will be like post COVID(-19),” De La Rosa said. “Come out, meet some people, enjoy college. I mean this is what we’re here for.”
As featured on
WZMB 91.3 FM Live
- ECU Intersect East development begins
- City of Greenville to open Wildwood Adventure Park
- ECU Athletics addresses concerns about concessions, game lines
- Dickinson Avenue After Dark beer festival to return to Uptown Greenville
- Former ECU emeritus displays two exhibits in Joyner Library
- Pass/fail grading should be implemented again
- ECU Crime Logs 10/13
- Pirate Rants 10/13
- ECU recognizes National Coming Out Day with Campus Event
- PeeDee statue vandalized, removed from campus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.